Friday, October 10, 2014

The Big-Black Jumper





Hey Guys! Yesterday I wore this outfit in the morning to run some errands. Its your basic black jeans, black jumper and boots - Its the easiest outfit to throw on and I was running a bit late anyway. However, when it comes to wearing the same colour head to toe I love to play around with the textures of the clothing I'm wearing. The jumper has an amazing texture which makes the basic black outfit interesting. The extremely soft big slouchy Jumper is from H&M, and hands down its the softest 'warmest' jumper I own! - Yes I had to emphasise on the warm because I did not need another jacket on top when I wore this. I loved this jumper so much I of course had to buy the khaki colour as well - to be honest I actually couldn't decide which colour to get. Does anyone else do that? When you can't decide which colour you just end up buying both? I must admit I do it a lot, because I can be so indecisive sometimes so buying both does the deal for me :) My boots are from Office and they are extremely comfortable. I bought them last year when I used to work there and I must admit working there did help me build my shoe collection up a lot - I absolutely love their shoes!
Jewellery is minimal which is the usual gold Calvin Klein watch and I didn't wear a bag this day, just my big purse and thats it! 

Hope you had a lovely week & have a great weekend!

Love Ruya XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment