Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mainly Monochrome

Firstly I would like to say I'm pretty excited to post my first blogpost, and I thought the most appropriate way to start it all off is post something which is very me! My style consists of lots of blacks and whites and I'm loving the greys this season as well! I think these two colours are so chic and classic you can never go wrong. I must admit black is my favourite, I think its because its my comfort zone, but I love the way you can always mix textures and materials and create something interesting. However, this outfit is so versatile in my opinion. These are just a simple basic black Topshop Joni Jeans and Topshop bralet which I dressed it up with a Primark Duster coat, (yes Primark!) and some River Island heels and a Zara bag. I wore this outfit to go out for drinks with my friends however you can easily throw on some white classic converses and your good to go! When it comes to accessorise I just have some pearl effect bracelet which is also from Topshop as I think the bag is quite a statement itself. When it comes to jewellery I like to keep it simple,  99% of the time I wear my gold Calvin Klein watch anyway which you will see a lot in future posts.

Love Ruya
xXx








No comments:

Post a Comment