Monday, October 6, 2014

Khanki X Leopard









I am so in love with Duster Jackets and I was so excited to find this one! I seen it on my cousin and the minute I saw it I knew I had to have it :) It's from Bershka and I absolutely adore it! I love the colour, and the material :) For this look I wanted to pair it with some statement Leopard killer heels. This outfit is so simple just black jeans and a top but I think the jacket and the shoes makes the outfit stand out. I like the fact that I can dress this jacket up or down as it is a versatile piece. Saying that it's versatile I will post few more outfits in future to show the different ways I would wear this Duster. 
Love Ruya xXx

Duster Jacket: Bershka
Heels: Office Shoes
Jeans & Top: Topshop
Watch: Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment