Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Monochrome Scarf







Hi Guys! Today I wanted to feature one of my favourite buys of this month; my monochrome scarf. If you have read my previous blogs you kinda know that I love all the monochrome vibe. I love a basic outfit and I love wearing all black it's such a comfort zone for me plus I blame it on the nasty London weather. Anyways! I just wanted to show how much accessorise can change the look of an outfit. I bought this scarf from Vera Moda last week and its super soft. Again I did the same thing couldn't decide on which colour so I ended up buying two same scarfs but different colours. I will show the other one in another blog its blue on cream and it looks lovely with denim. As I was saying I love accessorising playing with scarfs, shoes, hats etc. Living in London I think its important to play around with key accessories such as scarfs, hats, shoes and jackets. I believe even if you wear the most flattering outfit you still have to throw on a big jacket because its always cold and rainy. I love the fact that this scarf brings a pop of something to a dull black outfit and I love my hat too! I hope you had a great weekend. 
Love Ruya xXx

Jeans: Topshop Joni Jeans
Shirt: Zara
Suede Boots: Office Shoes
Scarf: Vera Moda
Hat: Topshop

1 comment:

  1. Hey =) I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    http://www.floral-escape.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html
    If you do take part in it, send me the link because I'd love to see your response! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete